Batik Alam Square Scarf Cotton Viscose 45" X 45 " in Beige
Introducing our 2021 Batik Cotton Viscose Scarf made meticulously by our Young Nysakapas Artisans from Kampung Serada, Kuala Terengganu. Cotton Viscose is a cooling, flowy and soft material which can easily be worn and shaped as a head scarf. T
Size and measurements:-
- 45 inches (Length) x 45 inches (Width)
- Material: Cotton Viscose
- Handwash or Machinewash,prefarably handwash in room temperature water
- Made in Kampung Serada, Kuala Terengganu
Understanding our Batik products
1. Please understand that our products are handmade, hand dyed and handpainted in Kampung Serada, Kuala Terengganu.
2. Products sold by Nysakapas may or may not contain natural and unnatural defects due to the natural environment of Kampung Serada and techniques of batikmaking such as unevenness in colour tones, lines and spots. If you are not satisfied with the products you received, do contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.Our dyes are made in different batches. The results in colouring are not the same and may vary as much as 30% from one colour to the other.
4.We aim to produce good quality batiks and hope that you may consider the imperfections of the works of our art.