RETURN, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- All discounted prices are fixed and unnegotiable.
- No cash refunds on discounted items.
- Please keep in mind that our Batiks colour may have a slight difference 10%-30% due to the colour resolution setting on the camera/ phone/ laptop. Also, colours may vary due to the process of batik making and weather changes.
- Customers can return damaged/faulty products within 7 days of receipt date(bought at the shop) or 7 days after they received the products (bought online) for a refund of that item. Any delay will not be entertained and product(s) will be returned back to the customers.
- In all cases, the products returned must be in their original condition, UNWORN, UNALTERED, UNWASHED, UN-IRONED, UN-CUT with all the tags. The goods will be inspected once received.
- The goods are customer’s responsibility until they have reached our shop. Please ensure to package your returned items properly in order to avoid damages. Nysakapas is not responsible for any items that are returned with damage.
- Sender will bear shipping charges.
- Customer should use a postal service that insures the value of returned goods with a copy of resit.
- To exchange an item, please bring it to Nysakapas outlet with the original packaging, or send it back to our outlet at 1716-A, Aras 1, Pengadang Baru, 20050, Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
- Exchange can only be made with items with same value (if available).
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at:
1716-A, Aras 1, Pengadang Baru,
20050, Kuala Terengganu,